Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update on the Shitface family

I thought you might be interested to know how my friends have been doing lately. Well, I must say they have slowly but surely invaded what little personal space I possess at the moment. The original family are living in a drawer, while the younger generation has taken over the cover of my sewing machine. And if this was not enough, the little buggers started breeding too! Look at all the little ones popping up all over the place.
The situation was threatening to turn into a serious dwelling crisis, so I had to take drastic measures and send some of the younger ones to foster homes. Below is Sparky, who now shares a bed with a little girl in my parents' building. There was also a red one with horns, who was born and left me so quickly that I neither got to name him, nor take a picture of him.
The little key ring ones have all gone to new owners; I will take pics of them at their new posts :>

...but they keep on coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little family, the key rings are so cool, you could of come up with that idea while you were here, i would have paid you for one or two.
Keep the family growing, cant wait to see whats next.
MISS YOU SO MUCH
TRUDI